Search for an answer or browse help topics
As per the SEBI circular, now it is mandatory to either add a nominee or opt-out of the nomination in your trading & Demat account. otherwise, your account may be frozen.
You can add Nominee in your trading and Demat account online, kindly follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. First, you must sign up to the Nominee Updation Portal, register with your mail ID & contact no, and submit OTP received on mobile and mail.
2. Enter your client code/Name/Aadhaar & select whether you want to opt for Nominee or not.
3. Enter your Nominee personal details and Click on + in case of more than 1 Nominee
4. Select segments in which you want to add Nominees. Proceed to E_Sign and verify OTP
5. Soft copy of the Nominee updation form will be sent to you via mail.
Get started today to really enjoy your trading experience. Fill in your details, connect your bank account & upload your documents.Open Trading Account