If you want to transfer shares to any other 3rd party Demat account, the Off-market transfer is a way of transferring shares from your SAS Demat account to any other Demat account which you may have with some other broker through the off-market route. Off-market transfer can be used to gift shares to family members, to carry out bulk deals between institutions, and others.
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps for off market share transfer from SAS Demat account to any other 3rd party Demat account
- Download the attached DIS (Delivery Instruction Slip) requisition form, take a print out and fill the form & send us a hard copy at our office address.
- Once we will receive your DIS requisition form, will send the DIS booklet to your registered residential address after mandate checks.
- After receiving the DIS booklet, you need to fill the DIS slip and send us back. (for your reference sample filled DIS attached below).
- After receiving your DIS slip we will initiate your share transfer request.
- Once your request is initiated by the SAS team you will receive an Email & SMS for approval From NSDL, kindly authorize your off-market share transfer request
- Please make sure to fill in share transfer reason (Gift, donation, transfer to own account) list of reasons is available on the DIS booklet front page.
- Off Market / Interdepository Transaction – Rs.30 per Instruction or 0.03% of Transaction Value whichever is higher