What margins will I get for trading?
Please refer to our Margin Sheets for scrip wise latest margins in Equity cash, Equity Futures, and Commodity:
- All position in CO/BO and MIS product type will be Squared Off by 3:20 PM(Equity)
- All position in CO/BO and MIS product type will be Squared Off by 4:50 PM(Currency)
- All position in CO/BO and MIS product type will be Squared Off by 11.00/11:30 PM (Commodity)
- In case of insufficient carry forward margins, positions in NRML will be squared off
- No delivery will be allowed in Commodity
- Stocks under the Graded Surveillance Measure (GSM) would not be available for trading. Click GSM Stock List.
- Admin square off entails a Call &Trade charge of Rs. 20, so please square off on your own to avoid these charges.
- For trading margins on your equity holdings having a SAS Demat account, you will be required to pledge your shares after activation of Stock Plus.
- For buying Options in NRML/MIS, you have to pay full cash, no margin benefit is provided.
- For details of Bracket orders, kindly click on this LINK
- For details of EquityPlus, kindly click on this LINK
- For details of Stock Plus, kindly click on this LINK
Note: The mentioned margins are uniform for all the clients and no changes are made for any client.