Corporate account opening
Please attach the documents below along with the corporate account opening form.
- Company Pan Card Copy
- Address Proof Copy of Company Eg. Bank Statement/Utility Bills etc
- Bank Proof Copy of Company eg. Cancelled Cheque (name Printed on Cheque)/ Bank Account Statement/Pass Book Copy having IFSC/MICR, A/c Holder Name, Account Number
- A copy of the balance sheets for the last 2 financial years (to be submitted every year).
- Photograph, POI(Proof of Identity), POA(Proof of Address), PAN, and DIN(Director Identification Number) of whole-time directors/two directors in charge of day to day operations. Photograph, POI(Proof of Identity), POA(Proof of Address), PAN of individual promoters holding control - either directly or indirectly.
- Copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and certificate of incorporation.
- A copy of the Board Resolution for investment in the securities market.
- Authorized signatories list, specimen signatures, and photographs.
- A copy of the latest shareholding pattern including the list of all those holding control, either directly or indirectly, in the company in terms of SEBI takeover Regulations, duly certified by the company secretary/Whole-time Director/MD (to be submitted every year).
- Basic Details Like Mobile no., Email ID, Nature of Business, Income Range, Networth
- List of Directors on Co. Letter Head
- Form 32 (If Director Changed in Company)
- Self-attested Passport copy of all Directors for Commodity Account.
Note: all documents should be self-attested with stamps.
SAS Equity Form – Non-Individual >
SAS Demat Form – Non-Individual >
SAS Commodity Form – Non-Individual >