Offline account opening
Account Opening with SAS Online is a simple process. In this tech savvy times, we have kept the procedure really simple and just a click away. For any assistance during the process you can contact our customer support team at +91-11-4040-9999.
KYC form / Account Opening form links - Trading + Demat Account Form / Commodity Account Form / Trading Form
- Copy of PAN Card and Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Address Proof (Aadhaar Card would be valid else Voter ID, Passport / Driving License / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Gas Bill) - Address proof should not more than 3 months old.
- Passport size colored photographs
- Bank proof (canceled cheque with printed name) / Latest Bank Statement in PDF format / Bank Passbook first & latest transaction page)
- If you want to trade derivatives, please provide 1 copy of any of the following documents: a.
- Payslip (latest)
- Form 16 / IT Returns (latest)
- 6 month Bank statement (latest)
- Copy of Demat Holding with any other Broker (if any)
Account Opening Charges
- One cheque favoring “SOUTH ASIAN STOCKS LTD.” of Rs. 600/- (200 for Trading + 200 for Demat + 200 + 18% GST for Demat A/c AMC)
- One cheque favoring "SASS Online Commodities Pvt Ltd" of Rs.200/- for Commodity Account Opening
- One cheque favoring “SOUTH ASIAN STOCKS LTD.” of Rs. 200/- (If only Trading account opening)
- Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) is 200/- + GST @ 18% for Demat Account (No AMC for Trading and Commodity account)
Account Opening Procedure
Download and Courier:
- You can download A/c Opening Forms which are available on our website under Downloads >> Account Opening option.
- Print out the form, fill in the required information, sign the form in marked places, attach copies of the required proofs, and courier the form(s) to our address: 3rd Floor, Building No.5, Local Shopping Complex, Rishabh Vihar, Near Karkarduma Metro Station. East Delhi - 110092.
Request a Courier
You can request SAS Online to courier your account opening forms by sending an email to email@example.com mentioning your address and contact details and we will courier the form to you. Courier charges of Rs. 100 + account opening charges will be levied.
Opening a Demat Account with SAS Online
For details of opening a Demat account with a trading account in SAS Online, please refer link - Demat Account Opening Form.
Once your KYC Form and Document(s) are received, all documents will be checked and processed. If there are any discrepancies or missing documents, intimation for the same will be sent to you over call/email. After documentation and process are complete you will be ready to trade from the next day.
Note: Your trading account will be activated within 24 working hours as soon as we receive your account opening forms and all the mandate checks are done.