You can dematerialize your physical shares with SAS Online, kindly note below mentioned points for dematerialization.
- First, you must have a Demat account with SAS Online, click Here to open an account.
- You need to send us the dematerialization request form (DRF) (2 hard copies) along with the physical shares (original certificates).
- Your dematerialization request form will be sent to the RTA within 24 working hours after receiving hard copies for further processing.
- Conversion of shares from physical to Demat form may take 1 Month.
- To download DRF click HERE and you can access sample filled DRF via this LINK
- Dematerialization charges will be Rs.150 per certificate + Courier charges.
- A separate dematerialization form is required for different ISIN.
- Only active ISIN can be dematerialized
- The original share certificates should be submitted along with the DRFs. (You can keep a photocopy with you)
- Please send us the soft copy of the documents before dispatching the hard copy so that we can verify and confirm the same