Now, you can update Contact Details (Email id & Mobile number), Bank details & Aadhaar Card (UID) details in your Trading Account / Commodity Account through Back Office via OTP Authentication/ Modification Process.
Kindly follow the below path to make changes in your Trading / Commodity Account :
Login to Report Portal >> Dashboard >> Account Modification >> Enter modification request >> Get OTP (will get on registered mobile number) >> Enter OTP *(received) >> Click on Send.
- If you raise a request for bank details modification/ updation in the Trading/ Commodity account, then you must be required to upload valid bank proof documents.
- All requested details will be updated as primary in your Trading/ Commodity account by default.
- As per regulator guidelines for any changes in KYC e.g. email or mobile-filled KYC modification form is mandatory, Please click HERE to download.
- No changes will be done in the Demat account, HUF / Corporate / Non-Individual Account via OTP Authentication Process.
- You will be requested to send a hard copy of the required documents for any updation in Demat account, HUF / Corporate / Non-Individual Account.